Deaprture Date: May 1 - September 20, 2019 (multiple departures)
Experience the great natural power and purity of southern Iceland!
1. Reykjavík - the largest municipality in Iceland and as well the capital city of the country.
2. Visit the world-renowned Blue Lagoon
3. Explode geysers and the lively Strokkur which spouts water 30 meters (100 ft) into the air every few
4. Walk along the continental rift at Thingvellir National Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
5. Tröllaskagi peninsula - a truly astonishing and fascinating kingdom a bit separated from the rest of
6. Lake Myvatn in northern Iceland is a geological wonderland which has been sculpted by volcanic
eruptions over thousands of years.
7. Jokulsarlon glacial lagoon, where blue, white, turquoise and black streaked icebergs shift and creak
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from Vancouver to Reykjavik by
• Roundtrip transfers from Reykajavik to hotel
• 7 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavik
• Accommodation 2 nights w/private facilities in Reykjavik
• Accommodation 6 nights w/private facilities in countryside
• Iceland breakfast daily except arrival day
• 5 dinners in the countryside
• Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. refreshments (day 7)
• Entrance to the Herring Museum (day 8)
• Horse Show in Skagafjordur (day 8)
|Double Shared Room||From $4,198|
|Triple Shared Room||From $4,168|
|Single Room||From $5,288|
|Child Fare(below 12)||From $3,188|