Deaprture Date (from Vancouver): Feb 13; Mar 20, 27; Apr 10 2018
1. Reykjavík - the largest municipality in Iceland and as well the capital city of the country.
2. Visit the world-renowned Blue Lagoon
3. Explode geysers and the lively Strokkur which spouts water 30 meters (100 ft) into the air every few minutes.
4. Walk along the continental rift at Thingvellir National Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
5. Tröllaskagi peninsula - a truly astonishing and fascinating kingdom a bit separated from the rest of the country
6. Lake Myvatn in northern Iceland is a geological wonderland which has been sculpted by volcanic eruptions over thousands of years.
7. Jokulsarlon glacial lagoon, where blue, white, turquoise and black streaked icebergs shift and creak about in an icy dance.
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from Vancouver to Reykjavik by Icelandair (surcharge applied if designated class sold out)
• Roundtrip transfers from Reykajavik to hotel
• 7 day guided tour as per itinerary from/to Reykjavik
• Accommodation 2 nights w/facilities in Reykjavik
• Accommodation 6 nights w/facilities in countryside
• Breakfast daily except arrival day
• 5 dinners in the countryside
• Entrance to Petra’s Stone collection (day 5)
• Entrance to Laufas Folk Museum incl. refreshments (day 7)
• Entrance to the Herring Museum (day 8)
• Horse Show in Skagafjordur (day 8)
Day 1: Vancouver - Seattle / Edmonton / Toronto - Reykjavik
Day 2: Arrival at Reykjavik
Day 3: Geysir - Gullfoss - Skogar - Dyrholaey - Vik (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4: Skaftafell National Park - Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon - Hofn (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 5: Hofn - East Fjords - Egilsstadir (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6: Lake Myvatn Area (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 7: Lake Myvatn Area - Akureyri - Siglufjordur (Breakfast)
Day 8: Skagafjordur - Borgarnes (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 9: Borgarfjordur - Thingvellir - Reykjavik (Breakfast )
Day 10: Reykjavik - Seattle / Edmonton / Toronto - Vancouver (Breakfast )
|Double (per person)||From $4,588|
|Single (per person)||From $5,588|
Feb 13; Mar 20, 27; Apr 10 2018